This is a minimum Packing List. Everything on this list has a function. We suggest checking off or counting the exact number of items on this list below. Also, you should keep this form at home to ensure that all items are accounted for upon your camper’s return from camp. PLEASE BE SURE EVERYTHING IS LABELED WITH YOUR CAMPERS NAME.
How To Pack
All items should be packed into NO MORE THAN TWO (2) DUFFEL BAGS.
Please make sure all luggage has visible tags with the camper’s name, address and telephone number legibly written in ink.
CAMP PACKING LIST
- Light sweatshirt or jacket
- Jeans/Long Pants
- Closed Toed Shoes – Sneakers Are Required
Due to the nature of the Camp Motorsport activities, sneakers are mandatory footwear for all driving and program activity areas, on the track, etc. (Campers who have their own driving shoes are permitted to wear them as applicable, but these are not required.) No sandals, open-toe shoes or slipper-type shoes – including “crocks”- are allowed for driving or active activities, such as sports. Flip flops or open-toe shoes are permitted in the cabins and swimming pool area.
- T-Shirts – pack extra shirts as drivers tend to sweat
- Long Sleeve Shirts
- Socks – pack extra socks as well
- Raincoat/rain poncho – as much as your child may object to the “uncool”nature of rain gear….if it rains, they are going to need this item….
BEDDING & HYGIENE
- Sleeping Bag
- Twin Sheets & Blanket (optional)
- Bath Towels (2)
- Beach Towels (2)
- Laundry Bag
- Wash Cloth/Bath Puff
- Soap/Body Wash
- Toothbrush & Toothpaste
- Comb/Brush Grooming Items
- Water Bottle
- Stationery & Stamps
- Flashlight (optional)
- Small Fan (optional but recommended!)
- Bug Spray
- Costumes/Dress Up Clothes (for Carnival and other events – it’s CAMP!)
ITEMS NOT TO BRING TO CAMP
- Stereos or Speakers
- Lighters and Fluid
- Cell Phones
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Handheld Games
- iPods/MP3 players
- Electronic Cigarettes (e-cigs)
- Tobacco Products
- Alcohol or drugs
ELECTRONIC DEVICE POLICY
Camp MotorSports requests that electronic devices and cell phones are NOT brought to camp. Camp MotorSport DOES NOT ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSS, DAMAGE OR THEFT OF SUCH DEVICES. ANY ABUSE OF THIS POLICY, WILL RESULT IN CONFISCATION AND STORAGE UNTIL THE END OF THE SESSION. If your camper is traveling with electronics we ask they turn it over to their counselor upon arrival at camp for safe keeping throughout camp.